Friday, December 14, 2012

Power of "I do not know"

You need immense courage and absolute purity to say "I do not know".

Fools are those who don't witness this beautiful expression "I do not know". This expression is pointer to the reality.

Because of your limited and incomplete identity, you are bound to not know majority of the things at any point of time, how much ever you learn or gain knowledge.

You see, greatest tragedy is that you don't want to see your own being which is hidden in your "I do not know" expression.

How do you expect to be completely free and talk of mukti by holding on to these biases?

Have courage, no matter what to say without second thought "I do not know". Great blessings and grace will be showered, key to your existence will be revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment