Sunday, September 15, 2013

Gods in Me

This moment is my mother Parameshwari

My deep sleep and my great silence is Shiva

My wakefulness is Vishnu

Objects that I create when I am awake is Brahma

My ability to witness my 'I'-ness is Ganesha

My ability to fight my doer-ship and my senses is Murugan

My everlasting freedom while I hold this body and mind is Dattatreya

My story of bondage and liberation is Shiva Linga

My secret key to liberation is Ananta Padmanabha

My willingness to teach myself about freedom is innumerable Rishis

Ashta Siddhis:

Anima: My ability to shrink my ego to nothingness whenever needed,
Garima: My ability to accommodate others by eliminating myself as and when needed
Mahima: My ability to grow infinitely heavy so that events that come and go does not affect me
Lagima: My ability to become almost weightless by holding on to no desires
Prapti: My ability to become completely aware of myself by becoming everything in this entire existence
Ishtva: I am Self, the supreme lord of myself, and I am source of everything with and without
Vashtva: Being subject and beyond, I control all my objects

I bow to my gods, I bow to Self, Soham

No comments:

Post a Comment