Saturday, June 22, 2013

Imitation

Someone told me this true story that there was this person who wanted to prove that saints are fake and it is super easy to trap people by imitating like saints etc. So this guy wanted to create a documentary about all this fraud. So this guy dresses like a monk and starts reaching people, gaining their trust. Soon plenty of people started trusting him, he was being revered by these people. Without his knowledge, he became a real monk and he was slipping into meditation now and then and he left all his job, his money everything. This all happened without his knowledge.

With this story I am not supporting the actual frauds that happen in the name of saints. I am just saying that when an expressesion tries to imitate the reality, it simply dissolves.

Some day my expression will try hard to imitate reality and that day my words, actions, this blog is bound to dissolve. I will not need any platform to pour my words anymore. Neither I would need any words nor any action to express myself. From saakaar brahman this will become niraakaar brahman.

No comments:

Post a Comment