Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ask

Ask who is God and I assure you that you will find him one day

Ask who am I and I assure you that you will find yourself one day and also God

Ask who is asking these questions and I assure you that you will see no questions inside of you one day

Ask what is time and it's relation with you and I assure you that you will find a timeless being one day

Ask yourself, only you have answers

Don't expect answers to come from outside

Even if they come, it is only you who is answering

When you realize this truth

You will one day question that silence that will visit you

Answer to that will again be only silence

That silence will dissolve your question along with your being

Then you become question and also answer to that question

Such an immense power that mighty silence holds

Trust that silence

Know that

Become that

That 'It Is'


No comments:

Post a Comment